The most important part of making beer is keeping the place clean, and our taproom is no different. We value the health of our staff and our awesome customers above all else. In order to keep everyone safe while still providing the best taproom experience, we’ve implemented a few measures:
- Masks are to be worn at all times unless seated at your table. If you forgot yours, we’ve got free ones!
- We have reduced our capacity by half. Once we are at capacity we will do our best to get you a table as soon as possible. We are not allowing any standing room.
- We are currently only allowing tables of no more than 6. If your group is larger, you will need to split into two tables.
- Each part of the taproom is routinely cleaned and sanitized.
- All taproom staff members undergo a wellness and temperature check prior to their shift.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about our COVID-19 Policy, feel free to give the taproom a call! We appreciate your cooperation and support.